My Clothes

0

Written on 7:17 PM by Riza

In daily lives, I have 2 clothing. one black and one white. if I wear white I sometimes like sprite, or also as the angels of heaven and earth, picked love. I even like the cupid that jolly laugh and happy flying up aboard.

But when I use black clothes, I like the angel of death who inhuman, such as the devil that tempt even the devil with all the evil ingenuity. sometimes as a cutthroat dajjal no perspective on anything. bring death in all directions. 2 my clothes is always there and ready to use it anytime. But sometimes I will not wear both. yes I am naked. plain without any piece of yarn. naked in this condition I can not do anything, just silent and quiet. considering all that is ultimately up to two to my clothes can be used again

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment